Clarus consults and implements EBRD Performance Requirements (PR) compliant Human Resource management systems for Ukraine subcontractors for EBRD lenders.
PR 2: Labour and Working Conditions
The following EBRD PR 2 sections are relevant for non-employee workers:
- Section 6: Working Relationships
- Section 7: Working Conditions and Terms of Employment
- Section 8: Child Labour
- Section 9: Forced Labour
- Section 10: Non-Discrimination and Equal Opportunity
- Section 11: Workers Organisations
- Section 12: Wages, Benefits and Conditions of Work
- Section 13: Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
- Section 14: EU OHS
- Section 15: OHS Management System
- Section 16: Accommodation
- Section 18: Grievance Mechanism
The EBRD lender or its contractors are responsible for the compliance of subcontractor, their staff and non-employee workers like freelancers.