The Ukrainian government promotes the development of renewable energy projects in Ukraine. Clarus supports international project investors, developers and contractors to reduce their project risks and cost.
project staffing and outsourcing
- Market Review – We know all key players in the Ukrainian renewable market and have insights into the currently planned, under construction and finished projects.
- Recruiting – Our large candidate database and labor market position allows us to build the best project team mix out of local staff and international contractors at very competitive rates.
- Outstaffing / Contractor Management – No need for our clients to employ local staff or to fight for international contractor work permits. We provide fully compliant and transparent umbrella and immigration services. Local staff prefers our company as employer due to our long term market presents and spotless reputation as professional employment agency.
- Project Facility Management – Renting and setting up office space, organizing company cars, installing IT infrastructures and even building and maintaining of a work camp. We take care at very competitive rates.
Are you interested in new business opportunities in renewable energy? Don`t miss out Ukraine.
This updated overview provides a brief introduction to the legal and regulatory framework for investment opportunities in green energy projects in…
green energy in ukraine
Are you suffering from labor shortages and inflated salary expectations for your international renewable energy project?
Don`t you have the time and resources to hire temporary contractors and employees one by one? Feed up with overpaying staffing agencies for complete teams where they take a significant cut without creating real value?
Staffing solutions for international projects
Clarus Key Advantages
- Licensed recruiting agency by the Ukrainian government
- Excellent market reputation by employers and candidates
- Large candidate database and labor market access to 46 countries
- Professional immigration support and experiences with 24 countries
- Consistent candidate follow up and staffing risk management